How To Find Exercises You Can Do If You Have An Injury

Recently I injured my knee; I was so bummed because one of my favorite things to do was to go jogging in the morning. My first thoughts were there goes my exercise for a month!  But, I know that our body starts to lose conditioning within three days of becoming a couch potato, so I had to tell myself it’s time to change my workouts.

If you ever get injured:  Depending on your injury, there’s more than one way to reach your fitness goal, most important is to keep moving and find something you can do if your doctor will allow it.


There are plenty of low or no impact exercise options
that can burn fat.

Great DVD Abs of Steel Workouts



Moderate elliptical training, cycling, or jogging in the water

If it’s a serious knee injury and it hurts to bend your knee opt for upper body workouts, hitting a boxing bag to get your heart rate up and upper body and abs.



How To maximize your growth hormone release you need to:

• Get a good night's sleep

• Avoid a high fat meal prior to exercising

• Drink plenty of water

• Eat healthy carbs (think vegetables) and high quality protein

• Optimize your vitamin D levels

• Avoid sugar, especially fructose

If you consume sugar or fructose, especially within two hours post-exercise, you will increase somatostatin which will in turn obliterate the production of growth hormone!

This is yet another example of why gulping down sports drinks that are chockfull of high fructose corn syrup can do your body more harm than good, and will just shut down your body's production of HGH and negate many of the benefits from your exercise.



Make sure to include stretching into your fitness routine:  Learn more here http://www.stretchingusa.com
Share on :
How To Find Exercises You Can Do If You Have An Injury
How To Find Exercises You Can Do If You Have An Injury
Reviewed by sania
Published :
Rating : 4.5